:the Composer: :the Composer:

Absolutely Brilliant

Any one who has watched this and claimed not to cry is a liar. This is the deepest animation I've ever watched. Every musician has to watch this.

XIN Session 18 (Finale) XIN Session 18 (Finale)

finally

Holy shit that was great, I've waited forever for this and now that it's here I am a satisfied xin fan

Ask Al: "Animal Heaven" Ask Al: "Animal Heaven"

HAHAHAHAHA

I liked it, talk about funny. That gave me a good laugh

CU-Easter Special CU-Easter Special

they've done it again

I have every episode on my favorites list. Can't wait until episode 11. I swear this should be on t.v.

CU-Holiday Special 05 CU-Holiday Special 05

the parker bros. never cease to amaze

So THAT's how santa was able to deliver gifts in one night, stopping time or some shit, why didn't I think of that?

PALADIN episode 3 PALADIN episode 3

well done

this is a very good animation, nice plot and the ever classic battle between good and evil still makes a damn good story, good work!

Final Fantasy Day Care 5 Final Fantasy Day Care 5

that was great

I can't remember a time when I wasn't laughing. The battle scene was funny as hell, no one could've seen that coming. I didn't know Ifrit had a gay cousin. That was funny, a cameo by a FF character would've made this f*ckin hilarious. Great animation keep it up!

Sonic: Good ol' oldschool Sonic: Good ol' oldschool

nastalgic

I grew up on sonic, knew everycode, from sonic the hedgehog to sonic 3d, didnt care much for dreamcast. but thanks for making this. It made me feel the way I did when I first beat sonic 2.

FFVI: A New Hero 2 FFVI: A New Hero 2

well done

bravo my good man, bravo

ICHHLT - Star wars ICHHLT - Star wars

HAHA

that was funny but there could have been a bit more parodies that coulda have been squeezed in.

MarkArandjus responds:

There can always be more parodies!

Ha, thanks.