:the Composer: :the Composer:

Absolutely Brilliant

Any one who has watched this and claimed not to cry is a liar. This is the deepest animation I've ever watched. Every musician has to watch this.

XIN Session 18 (Finale) XIN Session 18 (Finale)

finally

Holy shit that was great, I've waited forever for this and now that it's here I am a satisfied xin fan

Ask Al: "Animal Heaven" Ask Al: "Animal Heaven"

HAHAHAHAHA

I liked it, talk about funny. That gave me a good laugh

Super Mario POWPOWPOW Super Mario POWPOWPOW

the game glitched out on level 15 and the timer didn't stop when it got to zero. I would've like sonic to have his spin dash and knuckles be able to glide and punch enemies. Ok game 3/5

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Cover from One Piece - (One Day - Rootless)cl-ecJ-acl-fcJcl-gcl-cdg-fcA bV-gbV-fczbV-gbV-fczcb-fczcb-gcb-fczc e-ecA-a!!-ace-eco-fcz!!-ace-eco-fczbZ -gbZ-fczbZ-gbZ-fczbP-icw-ecG-a!!-acG-
a!!czcx-fczcG-a!!-acG-acy-ccB-dczce-g co-ccG-acG-a!!-ace-gcz-adg-Z-Z-Z-Q,jU -bebeu-bfojb-blchT-cjU-bebeu-bfojb-bl jif-gjVjGjViy-cldjVjGjVhU-chUjVjGjViy -cldjVjGjVhU-chUhU-ciN-ajc-ahU-ciN-aj ciyhU-ciN-ajc-abR-bbygM-acx-aed-aeu-a fg-acDckby-aaM-aaa-aaMbfby!!aM-aaa-ac Dckby-aaM-aaa-aaMckjU-bebeu-bfojb-blc hT-cjU-bebeu-bfojb-blchT-jpm!!-ale-ak A-afriUam-apk-a!!-anD-akg!!le-akA-afr iUam-cdB-aaP-abB-fpmby-adpcWck-aby-aa M-abybRcw-abK-aaM-adpcWck-aby-aaM-aby cWdE-cdG-Z-Z-Z-M,eNeNeNhnda-bdAea-bcU da-ceNeNeNhnda-bdAea-bcUdk-geX-fcUdk-
geX-fcUdk-gdh-cdH-aeh-adh-cdH-aehdHdh -cdH-aeh-aeu-behdH-abJ-cda-adA-aeNeAe a-adA-ada-adAdNea!!aA-ada-abNbAea-adA -ada-adAeAeNeNeNhnda-bdAea-bcUda-ceNe NeNhnda-bdAea-bcUda-cdb-acO-aco-aaB-a db-acO-aco-aaB-adi-acO-acv-aaB-ada-ac N-acn-aaA-adi-acN-acv-aaA-aba-canbaaA aNba-acncabA-aba-aaA-ababnbI-abi-aaA-
acncabA-aba-aaA-abacacx-ccz-Z-Z-Z-M,j UjUjUlchT-bixjb-blchT-cjUjUjUlchT-bix jb-blceJ-Iih-cew-caO-abA-aew-caO-abAa Oew-caO-abA-abT-bbAaO-acx-caa-aaM-acD ckby-aaM-aaa-aaMbfby!!aM-aaa-acDckby-
aaM-aaa-aaMckjUjUjUlchT-bixjb-blchT-c jUjUjUlchT-bixjb-blchT-kex-aee-ads-aa P-aeG-aee-adB-aaP-aex-aee-ads-aaP-aeG -cdB-aaP-abB-gby-adpcWck-aby-aaM-abyb Rcw-abK-aaM-adpcWck-aby-aaM-abycWdE-c dG-Z-Z-Z-M

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2

HOLY ^*$%*(@(**($**$()890

Insane is actually f*^&*^*^ insane. I was able to get at least a silver on all the tracks, gold and perfect are impossible to obtain. How can anyone beat this, we're talkin super dexterity. Great computerized version of guitar hero. now all u need is the same thing but make it about rock band.